How global warming affected extreme weather events in 2013--interactive. The Guardian. September 29, 2014.
For Polar Bears, a Climate Change Twist. The New York Times. September 22, 2014.
Combating global warming: good for economic growth, after all? The Christian Science Monitor. September 16, 2014.
Climate change: Is your opinion informed by science? Take our quiz! The Christian Science Monitor. August 27, 2014
Scientists may have cracked the giant Siberian crater mystery--and the news isn't good. Washington Post. August 5, 2014.
New Data on Extreme Temperatures Underscore Planet's Warming Trend, Scientists Say. Inside Climate News. July 23, 2014.
A Sunken Kingdom Re-emerges. The New York Times. June 23, 2014.
Study Implicates Mankind in a Peruvian Glacier's Retreat. The New York Times. February 25, 2014.
The Dust Bowl Returns. The New York Times. February 9, 2014.
The End of Snow? The New York Times. February 7, 2014.
U.S. Keystone Report Relied Heavily on Alberta Govt-Funded Research. Inside Climate News. February 7, 2014.
November Was Cold, But the Climate Keeps Warming. TIME. December 12, 2013.
- Dangerous Global Warming Closer Than You Think, Climate Scientists Say. Scientific American. December 4, 2013.
- In New Jersey Pines, Trouble Arrives on Six Legs. The New York Times. December 2, 2013.
- Carbon emissions must be cut 'significantly' by 2020, says UN report. The Guardian. November 5, 2013.
- Pacific Ocean warming 15 times faster than before. USA Today. October 31, 2013.
- Mystery of the 'Missing' Global Warming. Bloomberg. October 23, 2013.
- A Warmer World Will Mean More Pests and Pathogens for Crops. TIME.com. September 2, 2013.
- Climate Change Will Cause More Energy Breakdowns, U.S. Warns. The New York Times. July 11, 2013.
- You can't deny global warming after seeing this graph. Washington Post Wonkblog. July 9, 2013.
- Warm temperature records dramatically outpacing cold records in Washington, D.C. Capital Weather Gang/Washington Post. June 26, 2013.
- We haven't hit the global warming pause button. The Guardian. June 24, 2013.
- Firebrand for Science, and Big Man on Campus. The New York Times. June 18, 2013.
- How higher fuel economy standards will save you money. ConsumerReports.org. June 13, 2013.
- What to Make of a Warming Plateau. The New York Times. June 11, 2013.
- Climate Warnings, Growing Louder. The New York Times. May 19, 2013
- Heat-Trapping Gas Passes Milestone, Raising Fears. The New York Times. May 10, 2013.
- What BP Doesn't Want You to Know about the 2010 Gulf Spill. The Daily Beast. April 22, 2013.
- Chief of US Pacific forces calls climate biggest worry. Boston Globe. March 9, 2013.
- Cold Snaps, Global Warming Go Hand-in-Hand. Weather.com. Jan. 29, 2013.
- Your Warming World. New Scientist.
- The Weird Coalition Sounding the Alarm on Global Warming. Atlantic Wire. November 19, 2012.
- Sea Ice in Arctic Measured at Record Low. The New York Times. August 27, 2012.
- Climate change link 'cannot be overlooked.' The Independent. August 22, 2012.
- Weather Extremes Leaves Parts of U.S. Grid Buckling. The New York Times. July 26, 2012
- Loading the Climate Dice. The New York Times. July 23, 2012.
- Now Do You Believe in Global Warming? TIME. July 10, 2012.
- The Fires This Time. The New York Times. July 5, 2012.
- This summer is 'what global warming looks like.' Associated Press. July 3, 2012.
- Erratic weather and drought in the US heartland. Politics of Poverty/Oxfam America. June 26, 2012.
- Are we wildly underestimating solar and wind power? The Washington Post. June 19, 2012
- Extraordinary extremes: Climate scientists explain our crazy weather. Chicago Tribune. June 6, 2012.
- Warming gas levels hit 'troubling milestone.' The Associated Press, via the Boston Globe. May 31, 2012.
- Hawaii's Beaches Are in Retreat, and Its Way of Life May Follow. The New York Times. May 14, 2012.
- Game Over for the Climate. The New York Times. May 9, 2012.
- 8 Ways Global Warming Is Already Changing the World. Yahoo.com. April 21, 2012.
- Mexico passes climate-change law. Nature.com. April 20, 2012.
- March Came In Like A Lamb, Went Out Like A Globally Warmed Lion On Steroids Who Smashed 15,000 Heat Records. ThinkProgress. April 10, 2012.
- Really? A Longer Allergy Season as Climate Warms. The New York Times. April 3, 2012.
- Military sees threats, worry in climate change. The Daily Climate. April 2, 2012.
- Global warming close to becoming irreversible--scientists. Reuters. March 27, 2012.
- Earth Sends Climate Warning by Busting World Heat Records. Reuters. March 25, 2012.
- Mankind kept 2011 global temperatures near record--WMO. Reuters, via the Chicago Tribune. March 23, 2012.
- Scientists: Global Warming Played 'Critical Role' In Snowpocalypse Winters. ThinkProgress.org. February 28, 2012.
- "Global Warming Has Stopped?" How to Fool People Using "Cherry-Picked" Climate Data. Forbes. Feb. 5, 2012.
- NASA Finds 2011 Ninth Warmest Year on Record. NASA News. January 19, 2012.
- Did Global Warming Destroy My Hometown? Popular Science. January 19, 2012.
- Warm Weather Deflates Prospects for Retailers. The New York Times. January 18, 2012.
- Temperature Rising: As Permafrost Thaws, Scientists Study the Risks. The New York Times. December 17, 2011.
- Top Ten Signs We Are Living in a Warming World: 2011 Edition. The New Yorker. December 12, 2011.
- Shock as retreat of Arctic sea ice releases deadly greenhouse gas. The Independent. December 13, 2011.
- Bees, plants waking up earlier each spring. USA Today. December 5, 2011.
- 'Zero-Energy' Constructions Crosses the Ocean. The New York Times. December 1, 2011.
- Climate change: 2011 temperatures the hottest ever during La Nina. Reuters, via Christian Science Monitor. November 29, 2011.
- The Wall Street Journal's Fuel Economy Falsehoods. Media Matters for America. November 28, 2011.
- Greenhouse gases soar; no signs warming is slowed. The Associated Press. November 21, 2011.
- U.N. Panel Finds Climate Change Behind Some Extreme Weather Events. The New York Times. November 18, 2011.
- Dr. Paul Epstein, Expert in Public Health, is Dead at 67. The New York Times. November 15, 2011. (Dr. Epstein was a member of the Safe Climate Campaign's board of advisors).
- Two Degrees of Disaster. The New Yorker. November 11, 2011.
- World headed for irreversible climate change in five years, IEA warns. The Guardian. November 9, 2011.
- Study Clarifies the Energy Savings in Retrofitted Buildings. The New York Times. November 9, 2011.
- Here Comes the Sun. The New York Times. November 7, 2011.
- Changes in the Air: Stone-Washed Blue Jeans (Minus the Washed). The New York Times. November 2, 2011.
- Global warming worsens weather extremes, international climate panel will say. Associated Press, via Washington Post. November 1, 2011.
- Where Did Global Warming Go? The New York Times. October 15, 2011.
- Why we must support clean energy in U.S.: our national security. Tampa Tribune. October 9, 2011.
- Europeans fear climate change more than financial turmoil, poll shows. The Guardian. October 7, 2011.
- SQUARE FEET: The Self-Sufficient Office Building. The New York Times. October 5, 2011.
- Who's Bankrolling the Climate-Change Deniers? TIME. October 4, 2011.
- Temperature Rising: The Threats to a Crucial Canopy. The New York Times. October 1, 2011.
Health and Climate Change: 7 Ways You Are Being Harmed. The Atlantic. September 26, 2011.
Automakers Resolve to Drop a Few Pounds. The New York Times. September 18, 2011.
- Global warming no hoax to insurance companies. MarketWatch.com. September 9, 2011.
- Scientist left speechless as vast glacier turns to water. WalesOnline. September 2, 2011.
- Documenting a Collapsing Ice Shelf. The New York Times. August 31, 2011.
- Betting the farm against climate change. Los Angeles Times. August 28, 2011.
- Japan plans new fuel economy norms for automakers, report says. Reuters, via Automotive News. August 18, 2011.
- Sticker Shock. The New York Times. June 5, 2011.
- Detroit's Rebound is Built on Smaller Cars. The New York Times. May 30, 2011.
- Report: Global warming already crimping crop production, pushing prices higher. Washington Post. May 5, 2011.
- More flooding, less salmon habitat predicted for West. Miami Herald. April 25, 2011.
- NASA Research Finds 2010 Tied for Warmest Year on Record. Goddard Institute for Space Studies (NASA). January 12, 2011.
- A Scientist, His Work and a Climate Reckoning. The New York Times. December 22, 2010.
- Biting winters driven by global warming: scientists. AFP. December 22, 2010.
- US Gas Demand Should Fall for Good After '06 Peak. The Associated Press, via The New York Times. December 20, 2010.
- NASA: 2010 Meteorological Year Warmest Ever. Science. December 10, 2010.
- Houston, Oil Capital, Takes Steps Toward Green. The New York Times. November 27, 2010.
- Fuel Economy Progress. Bangor Daily News. September 28, 2010.
- Extreme Heat Bleaches Coral, and Threat Is Seen. The New York Times. September 21, 2010.
- Hot weather records falling right and left. WashingtonPost.com. August 3, 2010.
- Four Ways to Kill a Climate Bill. The New York Times. July 26, 2010.
- Last month was the hottest June recorded worldwide, figures show. Guardian. July 16, 2010.
- Plants and animals race for survival as climate change creeps across the globe. Guardian.co.uk. December 23, 2009.
- Earth's Polar Ice Sheets Vulnerable to Even Moderate Global Warming; New Orleans, Much of Southern Florida, Expected to Be Permanently Submerged. Science Daily. December 17, 2009.